No matter if you fill up your tank or shop in the supermarket, the American Express Blue Cash Preferred card is ranked among the best available options.
We brought to you the main features of the American Express Blue Cash Preferred card, from the annual fee to the profitable rewards, here’s everything you need to be aware of.
The key features:
– TPA: 0% for 12 months on buying and transferring balances, then the typical variable rate from 14.99% to 25.99%.
– Annual fee: $95
– Reward rates: Get 6% cash at grocery stores up to $6,000 a year on shopping (then 1% on all further purchases) and broadcast services in the US. Make 3% cash at U.S. gas and transit locations, which also include taxis/passengers, parking, tolls and public transportation. In top of that, collect 1% unlimited cash return on all later purchases.
– Welcome Offer: You receive $250 after you have spent $1,000 on shopping with your card within the first three months of starting an account.
- Using Apple Pay on the Apple Watch with few easy Steps
- Secure, Agile and Easy: A simple Guide to use Google Pay
– APRC: 0% introduction of APRC in all 12-month purchase transfers and balances (a variable 14.99%-25.99% later)
– Make 6% unlimited money on targeted streaming goods in the US.
– Get two days free delivery with ShopRunner shopping (membership fee $79)
– Travel coverage up to $250,000 when you pay for the trip with an American Express Blue Cash Preferred card
Broaden your grocery list with this card on each supermarket trip. Getting 6% cash on up to $6,000 of yearly shopping means that if you spend up to $500 a month at grocery stores, you’ll get $360 returned for the year. You’ ll still earn 1% cash back after you’ve reached the limit.
Regardless of whether you’re riding your personal car or using public transportation, you’ll be guaranteed 3% cash back on all your shopping in transit. This will cover fuel at gas stations as well as in buses, trains, taxis, tolls and parking.
Get unlimited subscriptions in streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. Instead of paying for just one, you get all of them, at the same time an unlimited 6% cash return.
What can we conclude from all that?
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred® Card is perfect for those households who want to save money on common domestic expenses. With a really generous cash refund bonus on your food shopping, entertainment and in transit. The only negative aspect is the annuity, however, due to the benefits you will end up saving a good sum of money in the end of the year.
- Find out why People are Talking about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- No Yearly fees and great CashBack for Students? Find out about Discover It Chrome Credit Card
- Major Reimbursement Rewards in US Supermarkets
- Good bonus offer for new cardholders
- Introdutory APR period on Purchases
- It comes with an annual fee – but if you pay more than $31 a week in US supermarkets, the benefits are worth the fee
- American Express is not supported by as many merchants as Visa or Mastercard
- Minimum redemption of $25
Photo: The Balance