It’s not typical to encounter a credit card that supplies a lucrative perks package, but the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card will do just that. This individual card features an application reward, a powerful compensation plan, and a 0% APR introduction – no year-to-year fee to kick off. If you’re seeking a new credit card that doesn’t raise your annual bills, check out the incentives and few complaints we receive with this brand new reward credit card.
The Top Rewards Advantages
1- 20,000 bonus points:
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card has a greater sign-up bonus than almost any card with no annual fee, and you will be given the bonus after you have expended $1,000 in the initial three months. Wells Fargo points are worth $0.01 per point, which brings the total reward to $200.
2- Get 3 points for $1:
3x is a superb reward rate, and you will receive this rate for a wide variety of distinct spending categories. Streaming is, in special, a category where there are not a lot of other cards that will win reward prizes. This card awards 3x points for: Eating outside and placing orders in
- Fuel / Petrol Stations, Rideshares & Traffic
- Flights, hotels, homestays and car hire.
- Streaming options which include Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and Radio Sirius XM
You will be awarded 1x points for all other orders.
3- No yearly fee:
The card will not contain any extra expenses, as there is no annual fee.
4- 0% APR introduction on qualified shopping and balance transfers:
This introduction of APR is valid for the first 12 months, which means the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is very helpful if you are having a large installment fee or want to transfer credit card balances to save on your debit.
- Transferwise: How much does it charge and how does it work?
- Check our guide of how to send and receive Money on Paypal
5- No International Transaction Fees:
The majority of cards that do not have an annual fee will have an international transaction fee of 3%, however this card itself is not between them, which is perfect for travelers.
6- Mobile phone support:
Wells Fargo will provide phone support for up to $600 per charge, with a $25 franchise. You will be required to pay your mobile phone bill with this card and may not be able to secure more than $1,200 per 12-month period. This excellent advantage is rare between credit cards, particularly with such a small franchise.
7- Travel and purchase safety
You will have the additional following guarantees when you buy with this card:
- Reimbursement of lost luggage
- Insurance for car rental losses and damages
- Roadside assistance
- Retail coverage for items you buy for damage or theft within the first 90 days
- Additional warranty covering that doubles guarantees for one year and below on eligible products
- US vs Europe! where the Cryptocoin market is more valuable?
- Incredible! 7 of the Very Best options from American Express
A review of the strengths of the card:
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card will perform well for you if you require a card that rushes the following features:
- No annual fee
- Receiving bonus awards in many different spending categories, which include travel, gas stations and food shopping
- Offers a possibility of cash redemption at a reasonable value
- Provides 0% introduction of TPA in eligible purchases and balance transfers
- Secure your mobile phone
- Gives you roadside assistance
Source: The ascent